Thursday, August 23, 2007

Two...no wait did you say three??

Yep, that's right, "we" are going to be a "three"! Sorry Max, a "four". Well on May 30th I finally broke down and took a pregnancy test. I say "broke down" because we had just started praying and trying for a baby and I was convinced it was going to take a long time so every symptom I had, I rationalized that it was caused by something besides a baby! Well, God's timing has always been perfect and it was no different now...we were blessed to be pregnant. I can share this now because at the time we decided to keep it our little secret until we were farther along. That was SOOOO hard! Every time we talked to our families or friends, or heard that someone else was pregnant, we almost spilled the beans. Anyway, baby Kent as we call the baby, is due February 4, 2008 and we couldn't be happier.

Here I am at 15 weeks. The first time I woke up and really felt pregnant, not just that I had a gut and had been sick with the stomach flu that refused to go away!

No comments: