Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mother's Day

My first Mother's day was great. We celebrated with our mothers at different times and on Sunday we celebrated our best friend's youngest son's dedication. The best part was spending some quality time with my two guys. Paul took Hayden and I to dinner at the Grand Lux Cafe, which brought back memories of our trip to Chicago. All in all, it was a great day! With a little help, Hayden signed my card! Paul got me "With Affection" to add to my Kim Lawrence collection. I love it!

We finally got a picture of the new babies! Sarah and Carson (Austin where are you?), Dani and Quinn and Me and Hayden. What adorable little guys!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay, such a fun day! I am so glad you enjoyed your first Mother's Day. And look at you in all of these pics, glowing and so happy. I can sure tell you are so happy to be a mommy and you do such a great job, he is so healthy, happy and just plain awesome!!
Love you!