Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

Normally we don't really pay too much attention to Halloween but this year was a little more special because it was Hayden's first Halloween. He was a lion, and the cutest lion you have ever seen if you ask me!

Even though Hayden is standing very well by himself, Grammy felt she still needed to hold on to him. You know how Grandma's can be! (We love you mom!)

We went to a Halloween/birthday party at a friend's house and Hayden loved seeing all of the kids in their costumes. He is such a social guy, he loves being around other kids, especially girls. We were watching him through the window of the nursery at church on Sunday and he was mesmerized by a little girl in his class. Uh-oh!
He loved the pumpkins we put out on our porch! I have so few pictures of Hayden and I, so I was really glad to have my mom over to take a few of us.
Aunt Ashley with Hayden and his glow-in-the-dark pumpkin jammies.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I agree-he's definitely the cutest lion ever! Happy Thanksgiving :)