Thursday, November 19, 2009

Weekend in Paradise

I was lucky enough to spend my birthday weekend with some friends in Orange County. It was so great to see the girls and to eat at some of my old favorites and make some new favorites! The weather was great and the ocean was beautiful as always.

Friday night, Jenn took me to a place for dinner in LA, called Lola's. It was great food and the biggest martini menu I have ever seen!
Saturday, Jenn, Kim and I went to the Corona Del Mar farmers market, which one is one of my favorite places.
Then we went to The Fisherman's for lunch and shopped around Laguna a little. Sunday morning, Jenn and I went hiking in El Moro Canyon. It kicked our butts, but it was awesome.

Thanks girls, for making my weekend so great! Don't you want to come out and play in the snow now?

1 comment:

Rob and Kim said...

Ahhhh!! FUN!!!! I can't wait tol we can come and our boys can play in the snow together!! :)