Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

We had such a great day celebrating with our Mother's. We went to breakfast at Mimi's with my family, had lunch at our house with Paul's family and then the three of us went out to dinner...White Chocolate Grill, yum! It was so nice to spend the day with everyone and relax. Hayden is very into trucks right now, the bigger the better. He was in heaven when we saw this equipment so of course we pulled over and daddy and grandpa let him stand on/in them. He is all boy through and through!We had such a nice dinner, Hayden was so well behaved we actually got to have some conversation. Of course we ended dinner with a white chocolate brownie, so good! Hayden only ate the ice cream, because even though it was "white" he still informed us "Hayden does not like chocolate!" I don't know about this kid, who doesn't like chocolate?
Hayden, it is my absolute pleasure to be your mommy. You fill my heart with so much love and joy and I love hearing the clever and witty things that come out of your mouth, watching you grow and hugging you and kissing you until you say "no mommy!" Thank you for making me a mommy. Paul, thank you for appreciating me, loving me and making every day so special, not just Mother's day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!! Looks like you had a great day!!! I am just shocked with Hayden - it sounds like a sin not to like Chocolate!!! =)