Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Big News

We are very excited to announce that Hayden is going to be a big brother. The newest member of the family is due January 6, 2011. Paul was out of town when I found out, so I decided to surprise him when he got home. I asked him if he wanted an early graduation gift and gave him a gift bag. I had wrapped the test up in a Dave Matthews Band onesie and tied it with a ribbon. He was very surprised when he opened it!
Paul and I celebrated the news when we first found out. We went out for Chinese food and my fortune cookie said "A new relationship is about to blossom. You will be blessed." We thought that was so funny and neat! Hayden is already so sweet about it and always wants to pray for the new baby every night before bed. He always wants to look in my belly button to see the baby.

3 comments:

Denise said...

We are SO happy for you!!! I was wondering . . . . So when are you guys going to make it to STL? CONGRATULATIONS :)

Sarah said...

So many congrats for the awesome Kents! It was wonderful having you over and seeing that gorgeous baby bump! We love you guys!

Angie Martin said...

Congratulations!!!!

Angie Lou