Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Hayden and I took Paul to the driving range on Father's Day. I think Hayden was more excited to go than Paul was! They sure were a cute pair. Paul is really looking forward to the day when he and Hayden can really golf together.
Hayden and Paul on the putting green. Just precious. Hayden was so bummed when it was time to leave. I think he could have stayed all day despite the heat.
Dad teaching Hayden a few things. It was so cute to see, I just love watching their bonding in action.

3 comments:

Rob and Kim said...

Haha... the driving range is what luke had planned for his daddy. Unfortunately Saturday when I was working (and Rob spent his first FULL day taking care of Luke) Rob managed to hurt his side (taking care of Luke!) and wasn't able to swing! Daddys bum side went with along with Lukes cut toe he got that day too???!!! Ahhh...I don't think these will be the last injuries while Daddy and Luke are together! LOL!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh I love the picture of Paul and Hayden walking with their golf bags!!! Very special moments!!!

Sarah said...

How fun! Those are the best days, great bonding time! I am with Michelle, love the bags picture!