Friday, December 3, 2010

Beautiful Baby Shower

My mom and sister threw me the most lovely shower. It was so adorable, they didn't miss one detail. I felt incredibly special and blessed.
The favors were so appropriate, bags of coffee! They say "A baby is brewing". We also had bags of coffee as our wedding favors, those read, "A perfect blend". It was a very cute memory.

My mom and sister decorated the shower with the frames that I made for her room. It was special to be able to share some of her ultrasound pictures and my belly pictures with everyone.
I loved the diaper cake my sister made. It was so cute and BIG! It took a while to take a part, but we are so thankful for all of the diapers that it included.
As you can tell, her name is Linley. Linley Grace Kent. We had a very hard time deciding, but we love her name and can't wait to see her little face. Hopefully, she looks like a Linley!
How cute are these adorable cupcakes? They tasted just as good as they looked!
Mommy, Grammy and Aunt Ashley. My mom and sister threw an amazingly beautiful and special shower. Baby girl and I are two lucky ladies.
Mommy and Nona. We are so happy to be around our families during this pregnancy and are looking forward to getting to spend so much time with them after she arrives. We are so happy that our kids have four amazing grandparents that want to be a part of their lives.
I was astounded at the amout of gifts we received. Her little closet is bursting at the seams and we have so much to be thankful for.
So many friends and family came to the shower to help us celebrate our little girl. We are so loved and feel so blessed to have all of these people in our lives.
We love this little "I love daddy"outfit that Nona got for her. It is so tiny, I can't wait to see her in it. I wonder if she will be smaller than Hayden was.
I have loved collecting all of these girly things. Her room is just about done and I can't wait for our little girl to be here. We feel incredibly blessed to have a boy and a girl. Hayden has been the best little boy a parent could ask for and we can't wait to see what blessings our baby girl will bring to our lives.

No comments: